Abortion Pills In Newcastle
Everything You Need to Know About Abortion Pills. The Full Breakdown On How To Use It, When To Take It, How safe It Is, Side Effects, And Many More.Decision
Terminating a pregnancy is a time-sensitive decision and action. You have to decide and act decisively as early as possible.
At some point, you may not even get help!We Offer safe Abortion pills for up to 20 weeks. Both ways are safe, effective, and very common. If you’re pregnant and thinking about abortion, We’re here to help!
Abortion Pills In Newcastle and the price from R300
At MyChoice Women Clinic in Newcastle, we offer tested & approved Safe "abortion pills" at affordable price from R300 for one week.
How Abortion Pill Works
Abortion pill" is, in fact, two medicines
- The first medicine ends the pregnancy by blocking the hormone progesterone. Without progesterone, the lining of the uterus breaks down and the pregnancy cannot continue.
- The second medicine makes the womb contract, causing cramping, bleeding, and the loss of the pregnancy similar to a miscarriage.
How In-Clinic Abortion Works
There are several kinds of in-clinic abortion procedures but the doctor or nurse will know which type is right for you, depending on how far the pregnancy has grown.
Suction abortion (also known as vacuum aspiration) is the most common type of in-clinic abortion. It uses gentle suction to remove the fetus. It’s usually used until about 14 -16 weeks of pregnancy.
In-clinic abortion works by using a suction method to remove the fetus.
Dilation and Evacuation (D&E) is another kind of in-clinic abortion procedure.
It uses suction and medical tools to empty your uterus. You can get a D&E later in a pregnancy than aspiration abortion.
About MyChioce Women Clinic In Newcastle KZN
We are committed to assisting women by providing quick, safe, affordable, and legal abortion services in a private, pleasant and confidential environment. Safety and privacy is our major concern.
MyChoice Women Clinic is an approved center for termination of pregnancy with certified abortion doctors.
We assist everyone regardless of race, nationality, or background.
Your privacy is guaranteed.Our Services
- Our services are confidential and private it's between you and the doctor. we don't disclose one's information to anyone not even your family members or partner without your consent.
- Our staff is competent, supportive, friendly, and non-judgmental.
- Doctors and Nurses are experienced, competent, supportive, friendly, and nonjudgmental.
- Our services are professional, legit, safe, quick, and confidential. No overnight stay or parental consent is required.
- Our experts will advise on which abortion option that is suitable for you after examining your health condition.
- Safety and privacy is our main concern.
- We only accept cash payments and money transfers unless if other means have been arranged before.
- Open daily from 8 am-5 pm
- Walk-in services. No appointments required.
- Online orders accepted. We deliver when you order online.
- Payments expected at the time of service, purchase, or delivery.
- No online payments can be accepted.
ABORTION COSTS AND PAYMENT PLANFrom R300 you can abort less than a month here at MyChoice Women Clinic In Newcastle.
There is no uniform price for abortion because abortion methods differ. The abortion pill is cheap than surgical abortion.
SAFETY, RISKS AND COMPLICATIONSAbortions are generally very safe and most women won't experience any problems.
But like any medical treatment, there is a small risk that something could go wrong. To get more info click here
Medical abortion is a type of non-surgical abortion procedure in which medication is used to bring about abortion. An oral preparation for medical abortion is commonly referred to as an abortion pill.
Some of the common side effects of abortion pill include period pains, vomiting, and vaginal bleeding
Abortion Pills are safe, easy, and have fewer side effects. One can be okay and able to go to work or to school the day after the abortion pill procedure
ABORTION ASSESSMENT AND PROCESSINGAt MyChoice Women Clinic in Newcastle, we offer women health care full service.
Clients can choose from an assisted in_clinic abortion or to have an abortion at their own time in their privacy using "abortion pills".
We offer different types of Abortion options depending on the choice, preferences, and affordability of the client.
After a proper assessment by the Doctors, we advise and recommend the best procedure for each individual according to their medical condition and health background.
All you have to do is contact us and speak to our friendly caring staff who will be ready and happy to answer any questions you may have and advise you accordingly.
PRIVACY AND SAFETY
Are you looking for a safe & private clinic with confidentiality? MyChoice Women clinic in Newcastle is the right place for you.
You are in the right place at the right time!
We do everything possible to keep your privacy and we cannot share your information with anyone. We are a professional, cheap, safe, and secure abortion clinic in Newcastle.
We ensure that you get back your old fashioned body quickly and get on with your normal life.
Cost of Abortion in Newcastle
The duration of your pregnancy determines what you will pay. A person who is 4 weeks will not pay the same price as a person who is 16 weeks.
The earlier you terminate the cheaper it will be.
Termination is a time-sensitive decision and action. You have to decide and act early.
At some point, you may not even get help. Contact MyChoice Women clinic today and order abortion pills as early as possible.Free And Fast Delivery.
We also deliver medication to those who want to have a self-medication at home or in a place of their choice.
SOME OF THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
HOW LONG DO YOU BLEED AFTER A MEDICAL ABORTION?
About 2 weeks
Use sanitary towels to monitor your bleeding during early medical abortion pill option, and after any abortion option. Expect to bleed like a normal menstrual period, and you may pass small blood clots. Bleeding usually stops after 1-2 weeks, but some women spot until their next period.
People bleed for an average of 9-14 days after a medical abortion, and it's not abnormal to bleed for as long as 4 weeks. Bleeding can also stop and start, or stop altogether after it's been particularly intense for a few days. Alternatively, bleeding that resembles a menstrual period can continue for several weeks.
However, if bleeding doesn't stop for a period exceeding 4 weeks, or stop and start again after one week, then it's time to consult your doctor.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE COMPLICATION OF TAKING THE ABORTION PILL?
Serious complications are really rare, but can happen.
These problems aren’t common. And if they do happen, they’re usually easy to take care of with medication or other treatments.
In extremely rare cases, some complications can be very serious or even life-threatening.
Call MyChoice Women Clinic or any health center right away if you:
have heavy bleeding from your vagina that soaks through more than 2 maxi pads in an hour, for 2 or more hours in a row.
the abortion pills don’t work and the pregnancy doesn’t end.
some of the pregnancy tissue is left in your uterus.
blood clots in your uterus.bleeding too much or too long.
infection allergic reaction to one of the medicines
- pass large clots (bigger than a lemon) for more than 2 hours
- have belly pain or cramps that don’t get better with pain medication
- have a fever of 100.4 or higher more than 24 hours after taking the pill
- have weakness, nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours after taking the abortion pill.
You should start to feel better the day after your abortion.
Feeling sick with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, belly pain, or a fever for more than 24 hours after taking the second set of pills can be a sign of infection.
Call MyChoice Women Clinic on 0630428110 right away if you have any of those symptoms or go to the nearest clinic.
Serious problems can cause death in the most rare cases, but abortion is typically very safe. In fact, pregnancy and childbirth are riskier than most abortions.
If you have complications during your medical abortion, you may have to come back to us.
In the unlikely event that you are still pregnant, we will discuss other options with you.
You may need another dose of medication or to have an in-clinic abortion to end the pregnancy
WHY DO WOMEN DECIDE TO HAVE ABORTION
If you’re thinking about having an abortion, you’re so not alone. Millions of women face unplanned pregnancies every year, and about 4 out of 10 of them decide to get an abortion.
Some people with planned pregnancies also get abortions because of health or safety reasons. Overall, one in every four women in South Africa will have an abortion by the time they’re 45 years old.
Sometimes, the decision is simple. Other times, it’s complicated. But either way, the decision to have an abortion is personal, and you’re the only one who can make it.
Everyone has their own unique and valid reasons for having an abortion.
Some of the many different reasons women decide to end a pregnancy include
- They want to be the best parent possible to the kids they already have.
- They’re not ready to be a parent yet.
- It’s not a good time in their life to have a baby.
- They want to finish school, focus on work, or achieve other goals before having a baby.
- They’re not in a relationship with someone they want to have a baby with.
- They’re in an abusive relationship or were sexually assaulted.
- The pregnancy is dangerous or bad for their health.
- The fetus won’t survive the pregnancy or will suffer after birth.
- They just don’t want to be parents.
Deciding to have an abortion doesn’t mean you don’t want or love children. In fact, 6 out of 10 people who get abortions already have kids — and many of them decide to end their pregnancies so they can focus on the children they already have.
And people who aren’t already parents when they get an abortion often go on to have a baby later, when they feel they are in a better position to be good parents.
The bottom line is, deciding if and when to have a baby is very personal, and only you know what’s best for you and your family.
What can I think about to help me decide?
Family, relationships, school, work, life goals, health, safety, and personal beliefs — people think carefully about these things before having an abortion.
Am I ready to be a parent?
Here are some things to consider if you are thinking about an abortion:
But you’re the only person walking in your shoes, and the only person who can decide whether to have an abortion. The decision is 100% yours.
Would I consider adoption?
- What would it mean for my future if I had a child now?
- What would it mean for my family if I had a child now?
- How would being a parent affect my career goals?
- Do I have strong personal or religious beliefs about abortion?
- Is anyone pressuring me to have or not have an abortion?
- Would having a baby change my life in a way I do or don’t want?
- Would having an abortion change my life in a way I do or don’t want
- What kind of support would I need and get if I decided to get an abortion?
- What kind of support would I need and get if I decided to have a baby?
Decisions about your pregnancy are deeply personal. You hold the power to make decisions that are best for you in order to stay on your own path to a healthy and meaningful life.
There are lots of things to consider, and it’s totally normal to have many different feelings and thoughts when making this decision.
That’s why it’s important to get factual, non-judgmental information about abortion.
Support from family, friends, partners, and other people you trust can also be helpful.
But at the end of the day, only you know what’s right for you.
Who can I talk with about getting an abortion?
Lots of people learn from others to help them with their decision. It’s good to choose people who you know are understanding and supportive of you.
Other family planning centers and private doctors may also talk with you about your decision.
No one should pressure you into making any decision about your pregnancy, no matter what.
So it’s important to get the info and support you need from people who give you the real facts and won’t judge you.
If you’re having a hard time finding someone in your life to talk with, get hold of MyChoice Women Clinic support system that gives you a confidential space to talk about making decisions about your pregnancy.
We will give you judgment-free support at any point in your pregnancy experience, no matter what you decide to do or how you feel about it.