How does the abortion pill work?
Some of the side effects include;
The abortion pill causes cramping and bleeding that can last several hours or more. You can be at home, or wherever is comfortable for you.
Plan on taking it easy for the day.
How does a medication abortion feel?For most people, medication abortion feels like having an early miscarriage. You might have:
- lots of cramping and aches in your belly
- very heavy bleeding with large clots (If you don’t have any bleeding within 24 hours after taking the second medicine, call please call contact us for immediate attention Phone Contact 0630248110)
- an upset stomach and vomiting (You can get medicine to help with nausea from pharmacies.)
- mild fever (99-100° F) or chills on the day you take the second medication. (If you have a fever after the day you take the last pills, then call us or health canter right away.)
To help ease pain and make you more comfortable, you can:
- Take pain medication like ibuprofen (Advil or Motrin). Don’t take aspirin because it can make your bleeding worse.
- Put a heating pad or hot water bottle on your belly.
- Take a shower.Sit on the toilet.
- Have someone rub your back.
Why do people choose the abortion pill?
Which kind of abortion you choose all depends on your personal preference and situation.
With medication abortion, some people like that you don’t need to have a procedure in a doctor’s office.
You can have your medication abortion at home or in another comfortable place that you choose.
You get to decide who you want to be with during your abortion, or you can go it alone.
Because medication abortion is similar to a miscarriage, most women feel like it’s more “natural” and less invasive.
Our trained staff will help you to decide which kind of abortion is best for you.